Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine's Class

Valentine's Day is almost here - are you ready for it!?

On Feb 8th, 2009 from 3-5pm I have a valentine's class where we will decorate/alter a metal mailbox and make 4 3x3 cards. The cost for the class is $20 and this includes all supplies! You just need to bring yourself and your creativity!

The photo is a mailbox I created last year for my husband. This is only to give you an idea of what we are decorating - the end result may e very different!

Some ideas on how to use the mailbox -
  • use it as a gift box and place a gift inside.
  • Start a new tradition and use it as a place where you can leave little notes for your loved ones through out the year.
  • Reuse it each year as the place where you place a small Valentine's treat for your loved one.
  • Be creative!
Space is limited to the amount of mailboxes I have so don't delay - contact me today at treeoflifestamping@gmail.com to book your spot!

3 comments:

I would love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails