Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's class review

Well, the Valentine's class was a blast - we had a nice small group which turned out well as they all got quite into the decorating part and class was a bit extended!! I took photos of the finished mailboxes and they are all so lovely and each so unique.

It is definitely a hit though and one that I will be offering again next year for those of you who missed this one!

my mailbox - back end

My mailbox - front end & side
the fronts of the three mailboxes the girls made.
side view
other side
back view

And here are some of the cards that were made - We used the Love you much bundle & the Always stamp set. (we also used the "to You from Me" stamp from a retired hostess set.)






And a bag topper using Top Note die, Curly label punch, small square of DSP and the smallest heart from the heart to heart punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails