Friday, February 13, 2009

First Stamp Club technique night

Well, last night I held my first club technique night - only one of my ladies' had to miss it and so it was a full house! We made a gorgeous card (actually out of the SAB brochure!) and used the Polka Dot Punches set, the ribbon bundle & the Delicate Dots Designer Paper all from Sale-a-Bration!

We learned the Poppin' Pastels technique last night and the ladies all loved it! One of the gals just got the Stampin' Pastels for Christmas so was excited to learn ways to use them! It was so neat to see how each of them made their card slightly different than my sample and yet we all used the same supplies (for the most part! We did raid my stampin' space for punches - the ladies wanted to use the scallop edge punch and who can blame them!! )
Here is my original sample
and here is one of the cards made by the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails