Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stampin' Up! Haiti Earthquake Disaster Relief

Stampin' Up! has come up with a way that we can all help with disaster relief in Haiti.

Click on the flyer below to see it larger and learn more about how you can make a difference in Haiti.


As you may know, Haiti is very dear to my heart as I lived there for 4 years and it is where I met my wonderful husband. All of his family and our friends are still there and many of them have lost their homes. This is a great way to still enjoy your stamping and help Haiti at the same time!

You can order this online at my Stampin' Up website HERE
click on Shop Now. Or you can place an order through me by phone or email.

Plus it is Sale-A-Bration right now so this stamp set could be part of a $65 order (before tax & S+H) and you could receive a FREE stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails