Monday, March 2, 2009

You asked... "What should I get as a new crafter?"

What to buy - always a difficult choice but I've been asked this recently a couple of times and so I will answer this question here for all of you.

If you are a new crafter, you are going to want to start with Stampin' Up!'s Paper Snips
(item # 103579 - $12.95 - p. 189) - these are THE BOMB! I've used many different scissors and these outshine them all!
I would also suggest starting with the basics - adhesives (p. 191), cardstock & ink (p.153-155), paper cutter (SU carries 2 - both are on p. 189) Then you can start purchasing stamp sets.

Getting a stamp set without the proper supplies to use it is no fun and getting home with your brand new stamp set and realizing that you have no paper, ink or adhesive is just depressing...

From there, the sky is the limit! Punches, embellishments, designer series paper, etc... there is no stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails